PURPOSE OF D.EI. Ed. COURSE
The Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed.) is a two year professional Programme of teacher education to prepare teachers for the elementary stage of education (classes I to VIII). The aim of elementary education is to fulfill the basic learning needs of all children in an inclusive school environment bridging social and gender gaps with the active participation of the community.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
(a) To develop the students’ competencies, attitude and skills related to child centred activities and teaching.
(b) To prepare committed teachers for schools and societv so as to raise the educational standard up to the international level.
(c) To ensure the training encompasses an overall personality development of teacher-physical cultural, psychological and spiritual.
(d) To meet the ever-growing demand of trained teachers at the Primary and Middle, levels for the state and the country as a whole.
The D.EI. Ed course is a two academic years programme. However the students will be permitted to complete the programme within a maximum period of three years from the date of admission to the programme.
Candidates having secured a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks (45% for ST, SC & OBC) in the higher Secondary (+2) or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission.
1. Students will strictly adhere to the rules and regulations of the Institution.
2. Admission secured on the basis of false certificates, mark sheet or on the basis of any misrepresentation of facts or illegal means, shall be summarily cancelled and all fees paid by him/her shall be forfeited. Legal action shall also be taken against them.
3. No refund of fees will be made on withdrawal of admission under any circumstances.
4. In case the candidate fails to submit the required documents, admission shall be trated as cancelled and no request of fee will be entertained under any circumstances.
5. If the applicant is employed, employer’s no objection certificate and two ears leave must be submitted at the time of admission.
6. All disputes pertaining to admission and other matters shall fall with jurisdiction of Koderma
|BC – II||6|
Note: Seats left unfilled in any of the reserved category by reason of the fact that no eligible candidate is available in the respective category will be filled up by applying candidates available from other reserved categories keeping the hierarchy of reserved/unreserved into consideration.
HOW TO APPLY
Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from the college office personally on all working days on payment of Rs. 1000/- (Gen/OBC) and Rs. 800/- (ST/SC/Handicapped) in cash from office counter between 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. in day period and 10.00 am to 1.00 pm in morning period under as advertisement Notice date.
ENCLOSURE WITH THE APPLICATION
(a)Self attested Photo Copy of the Matriculation/ICSE/CBSE pass certificate, showing the candidate’s date of birth.
(b) Self attested photo copy of the Matriculation. (X) Inter (XIl).
(C) Self attested photo copy of Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority (in case of OBC/ST/SC).
(d) Self attested photo copy of other certificates in respect of reservation claims.
(e) Self attested photo copy of Residential certificate.
(f) Recent Colour stamp size photographs.
Application received after the closing date or incomplete in any respect will be rejected without any information to the concerned candidate. In this connection no correspondence will be entertained.
The selection of the candidate will be strictly on merit basis. The merit list prepared on the basis of rules and regulations laid down by the Govt. of Jharkhand and affiliating/Examination body, JAC Ranchi. List of the Selected Candidates will be displayed on the office Notice Board. They will be required to get admission within the stipulated time, failing which the seat would be offered to the next candidate in the waiting list.
Admission in this programme will be on the basis of your obtained career points which is fixed by the Govt of Jharkhand.
|No.||Obtained Marks Unreserved/Resreved Category||Matric||Exam. wise obtained %||PG|
|1||More than 50%/45% and less than 60%||5||5||5||5||5|
|2||60% to 65%||6||6||6||6||6|
|3||Above 65% and less than 70%||7||7||7||7||7|
|4||More than 70% to 75%||8||8||8||8||8|
|5||More than 75% to 80%||9||9||9||9||9|
#NCC “B” Certificate 2 Points and “C” – 3 Points Sports – State level – 3 Points and National level Points.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
The following original certificates/documents must be produced by the candidates for the verification at the time of admission.
1. C.L.C. / D.L.C.
2. Board / Council Certificate.
3. Migration Certificate of the University / Board / Council from which candidate have passed last examination.
4. Caste Certificate (for OBC/ST/SC) only.
5. Marksheets from Matriculation upto the last acquired degree.
6. Matriculation Certificate.
7. Five Copies of recent Stamp Size Photograph.
8. An Affidavit from Notary Public on prescribed format.
9. Physically Challenged Certificate if any.
FEE STRUCTURE - 1st Year
|3||Instruction Lab. Fee||2,4001-||2,4001-|
|4||Fee Computer Lab.||2,400/-||2,4001-|
|5||Fee Development Fund||10,000/-||10.000/-|
|6||Field Activities & Cultural Fee||1,200/-||1,200/-|
|7||Yoga & Physical Activities Fee||1 200/-||1.200/-|
FEE STRUCTURE - 2nd Year
|3||Instruction Lab. Fee||2.400/-||2.400/-|
|4||Fee Computer Lab.||2,4001-||2,400/-|
|5||Fee Development Fund||10.000/-||10.000/-|
|6||Field Activities & Cultural Fee||1,2001-||1,200/-|
|7||Yoga & Physical Activities Fee||1.200/-||1.200/-|
1. Punctuality, proper turnout, extra ordinary discipline and creative excellence are the hall marks of this Institution.
2. The students are required to have at least 80% attendance in theory and practical classes and
90% in school internships in the whole session, Filling which they will not be sent-up.
3. No leave of absence will be granted without the sanction of the principal.
4. No leave is granted except prior application.
5. In case of sickness, a medical certificate has to be submitted.